Depression is characterized by anger, mood disorders, frustration, sadness, etc. that affects the normal day-to-day life. Reactive depression is caused by financial debacle, tragedy, love failure, etc. Generally, the symptoms disappear with time. Exhibition of these symptoms long after the tragedy is actually a serious problem. This problem needs to be treated immediately. The natural remedy for depression and anxiety is highly recommended.
However, there are various reasons to depression but the main causes are attributed to the chemical imbalance of the brain. Heredity, sleep disturbances, serious diseases, nutritional deficiencies, etc. might also lead to depression.
Ayurvedic Medicine For Anxiety And Panic Attacks
There are many Ayurvedic herbs that are best for treating depression and anxiety. These are beneficial for nerve strength. They work as a brain tonic in Ayurveda that helps in increasing your brain power and treats daily anxiety and stress in life. Some of the medicines are:
- Brahmi – It means cosmic consciousness. It is a very beneficial herb as it helps in boosting your memory. Brahmi is the most recommended herb especially for children for their proper brain development. Brahmi is used as a treatment for anxiety, tension, and other nervous disorders. It is also useful for curing headaches.
- Shankhpushpi – This is a well-known herb and nature’s answer to nervous weakness. This is the best medicine in Ayurvedic treatment for depression. It is used to increase mental powers and to sharpen intellect.
- Jatamansi – The root of Jatamansi stabilizes mental conditions and serves as a wonderful brain tonic. It is an excellent restorative. Jatamansi helps in curing anxiety, depression, and other mental problems.
Anxiety and Panic Attacks
An attack might occur for no reason to all those who are suffering a panic or anxiety attack. It might be abnormal and irrational. A panic attack or anxiety is described as an exaggerated reaction to a particular situation that often leaves the person feeling incapacitated. It might have an adverse effect on their relationships, life, peace of mind, and happiness.
What are the Symptoms?
Here are a few of the common symptoms that might be seen by someone having a panic or anxiety attack.
- Increased heartbeat
- Changes in temperature
- Sudden feelings of panic
- Trouble with breathing
- Trembling or shaking
- Choking sensation
- Being detached or vacant from the surroundings
- Feeling of losing control or fear of dying
- Stomach cramps or nausea
- Chest pain
Some symptoms of anxiety attacks are:
- Hot flashes
- Sudden chills,
Natural Remedies for Depression and Anxiety
You can take the different Ayurvedic herbs to cure your depression in the right amount regularly. In addition to taking these natural remedies, make sure to drink lots of water and exercise daily. Exercise is beneficial and important because it detoxifies the lymph, relieves stress, and gets the heart rate up. A natural remedy for anxiety and depression would be more effective if you take healthy diet too. Eat one healthy meal per day. Avoid eating junk
Make healthy substitutions to your diet; stick with your supplement, drink plenty of water, and exercise. It would make you feel better and make positive changes in your life. Insomnia might be an issue that aggravated anxiety and depression symptoms. Thus, it is important to have a minimum of eight hours of sleep. Herbal remedies such as valerian and passionflower are excellent natural relaxation and sleep
The Ayurveda medicines and massages give you beneficial and positive results always. You would slowly get out of your depression. This way, you would be able to live a peaceful and happy life again. Moreover, you would be able to balance your work life and personal life easily and smartly.